|Add a Living Room
By Dan FritschenTo get your instant remodeling cost estimate answer just a few questions about your home and your plans in the space below.
Once you have your instant cost estimate we can help you take the next step!
10 tips to start your Living Room Remodel right!
- Determine your budget using a Living Room remodeling cost estimator
- Search, save, and share design ideas using the IdeaFile
- Hire an interior designer to review your needs and your homes current condition and get their advice and design ideas
- Update design and budget as necessary
- If your hiring a general contractor begin interviewing – interview at least 5
- If you DIY, check with the local government to see if a permit is required.
- After talking with contractors – write out a detailed specification for your project.
- If you DIY, begin looking for tradespeople and sub-contrators to do the work you won’t do.
- Review quotes and do background and reference check on contractors and create a contract
- Sign contract and begin work!
Living Room Idea Remodeling
Getting ideas, photos and inspiration for remodeling your living room is the first step to every living room project. The best place to start your research; searching photos and pictures of living room is on the Living Room Idea Remodeling IdeaFile at www.remodelormove.com. The Ideafile allows you to search the entire internet for living room ideas, then save them on your private file online that you can access from your phone or any computer by just logging in. You can share the living room designs you find with others to make finishing or remodeling your living room even easier – and more successful.
The labor costs include both the fees and markups added by general contractors as well as the labor of the tradespeople who do the framing. Flooring, tile, drywall, etc. All of this work can be done by a homeowner. If you choose to do some of the work yourself, make sure you do a lot of practice before taking on the task for you home. What looks easy on a youtube video invariably has a lot of tricks and techniques that aren’t obvious; especially with plumbing!