Because we use a lot of water in kitchens, bath and laundry rooms, they can easily breed mildew and mold. When dampness builds up, the accumulation of this mildew and mold can be dangerous for you and your loved ones. Remember toxic mold? A way to combat this is to put in ventilation fans in the kitchen, bath and laundry rooms to reduce the amount of moisture these rooms have in them. It may seem cost-saving to eliminate this as part of your new construction or remodel, but these fans are greatly worth it in terms of the protection they provide to you, your home and your family.