How do I get my cellular data to work on my Apple Watch?
There is not currently a way to use cellular data with the Apple Watch.
Why is my Apple Watch not using cellular?
There are a few reasons why your Apple Watch might not be using cellular:
1. Your Apple Watch might not be connected to a cellular network.
2. Your Apple Watch might be in Airplane Mode.
3. Your Apple Watch might be restricted from using cellular data.
4. Your cellular plan might not be compatible with your Apple Watch.
5. Your Apple Watch might be out of range from your iPhone.
How do I check for carrier updates on my iPhone?
Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you will see an option to update your carrier settings.
How do you force an Apple Watch to update?
There is no way to force an Apple Watch to update.
Can I use my iPhone while updating Apple Watch?
If you can update your iPhone, then you cannot use your iPhone while updating your Apple Watch. The update requires your full attention and cannot be interrupted.
How far can Apple Watch be from iPhone?
Apple Watch can be up to 100 feet away from the iPhone.