You can’t directly change the Google account associated with your Clash of Clans village, but you can always transfer the village to another Google account. You can transfer your village to a different Google account by clicking on the ‘Settings’ icon in the bottom right of the game screen, then selecting ‘Help and Support’ and then ‘Account’ to find the option to transfer your village to a different Google account.
You will need to know the email associated with the account you’re transferring to and make sure that the level of your Town Hall is above 5.
Note that if you transfer your village to a different Google account, you will no longer be able to visit your friends’ villages and you will not be able to keep clan membership or clan war history for that village.
After the transfer, ensure that your old account is still kept active until the transfer is completed.
- How can I transfer my COC account to another email?
- How do I change my Supercell ID in Gmail?
- How can I recover my Clash of Clans account without Supercell ID?
- How can I sell my COC account?
- Can you change your Supercell ID email clash Royale?
- How do I unlink Supercell from Clash Royale?
- How can I unlink my CoC from Gmail?
- How do I connect my Clash of Clans to Google Play?
- How do I unlink clash of clans from my email?
- How do I unlink a Google account?
- Can you unlink Gmail accounts?
How can I transfer my COC account to another email?
Transferring your Clash of Clans (COC) account to another email account is a relatively simple process. Before beginning, you should make sure you have a Supercell ID associated with your COC account.
If you don’t have one, you should create one as soon as possible.
Once you have your Supercell ID associated with your COC account, here are the steps for transferring your account:
1. Log in to your existing account on the Supercell ID website, using your current email.
2. Click on “Account Settings” and then “Unlink.”
3. Log in to the Supercell ID website with the new email address.
4. Click on “Account Settings” and then “Link Supercell ID.”
5. Enter your Supercell ID information.
6. After verifying your email address and Supercell ID, your COC account will be transferred to the new email.
You should keep in mind that any in-game purchases or upgrades you made before you transferred the account will not be carried over. In addition, once you transfer your COC account to a new email, you won’t be able to transfer it to another email again.
If you have any difficulty along the way, you can also contact the customer service team of Supercell for assistance.
How do I change my Supercell ID in Gmail?
If you change the email address associated with your Apple ID, you can update your Gmail account.
To change your Gmail address on your Apple ID:
1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
2. In the “Account” section, click “Edit.”
3. Under “Apple ID and Primary Email Address,” click “Change Email Address.”
4. Enter the new email address that you want to use as your Apple ID, then click “Continue.”
5. Enter the password for your Apple ID, then click “Continue.”
6. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, enter the six-digit verification code that’s sent to your new email address, then click “Continue.”
7. Click “Continue” to confirm that you want to change your email address.
After you change your Apple ID email address, you can update your Gmail account to use the new address.
To update your Gmail account:
1. Sign in to your Gmail account.
2. Click the profile icon in the top right corner, then click “Account.”
3. In the “Personal info & privacy” section, click “Your personal info.”
4. In the “Email” section, click “Edit.”
5. Enter the new email address that you want to use for your Gmail account, then click “Save.”
You can also update the email address associated with your Apple ID by signing in to the Apple ID account page and clicking “Edit” in the “Account” section.
How can I recover my Clash of Clans account without Supercell ID?
If you don’t have a Supercell ID associated with your Clash of Clans account and you’ve lost access to it, you still have a few options for recovering it.
The first option is tried-and-true: Contact Supercell Customer Service. Explain the situation to them and give them as much detail as possible about the account, such as the username, what device it was on, if it had any other emails or accounts associated with it, etc.
They may be able to help you locate and recover your account.
Your next option is to try the Supercell ID recovery tool. If you have a Google or GameCenter account associated with your Clash of Clans account, you can use the recovery tool to try to locate it and restore your access.
Finally, if you have multiple devices (such as an Android and an iOS device) you can try downloading the app again and linking it to your primary device. This will not only give you access to your account, but also any purchases you may have made.
This is a bit of a long shot, however, and should only be used as a last resort.
How can I sell my COC account?
Selling your COC (Clash of Clans) account is a great way to make some extra money, but it’s important to make sure that you go about it in a safe and secure way. Here are some tips on how to sell your COC account:
1. Make sure that you have a secure payment method in place. Paypal is probably one of the safest and most secure payment platforms to use. You might also consider using something like Venmo or Cash app.
2. Make sure that you clearly state the terms of sale in your listing. Include information like the account level, the Trophies, any rare items or resources, and provide any other important information to potential buyers.
3. Be sure to make sure that you have proof of ownership for the COC account. This includes taking screenshots of your account information, as well as Reset Code so potential buyers can verify that you are the legitimate owner of the account.
4. Always consider using an escrow service to ensure smooth and secure transaction. This will help to protect both the buyer and seller and will ensure that the transaction is fair.
5. Consider creating a page on websites like eBay, Craigslist, or other social media platforms in order to help advertise your COC account. Be sure to include all the important details of your account in the listing so that potential buyers can make an informed decision.
Finally, it’s important to remember that when selling a COC account you should always be transparent and honest with potential buyers. Follow these steps and you should have no trouble safely and successfully selling your COC account.
Can you change your Supercell ID email clash Royale?
Yes, you can change your Supercell ID email for Clash Royale. The process for doing this is fairly simple. To change your email address associated with your Supercell ID, log into the game and click on the cog icon at the top right corner of the screen.
You will then see an option to manage the Supercell ID. Click on this and select the ‘change email’ option. Enter your current email address and the new email address which you wish to use. Then click ‘save’ and a verification code will be sent to your new email address.
Finally, enter the code you received and your email change will be complete.
To unlink Supercell from Clash Royale, you will need to log out of your Supercell account by going to the “Settings” on the main menu of the game. From the Settings menu, you’ll need to select the “Social” tab which will allow you to unlink your Supercell account.
Then press the button that says “Unlink”. This will remove the link between your Supercell and Clash Royale accounts. You will then be able to link a new Supercell ID if you want. It is important to note that any progress made under the Supercell account will not be transferred.
It will instead be reset to the beginning. If you want to transfer your progress, you can contact the game’s customer service team for help.
To unlink your CoC (click of consent) from Gmail, you will need to log into your Google account. Once logged in, open up the “My Account” page. In the “Data & Personalization” section, click “Data & personalization”.
On this page, scroll down to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data”. Select “Delete a service or your account” from the menu. Under “Choose a product” select “Google Sign-In” and “Clicks of Consent (CoC)”.
After selecting both options, click “Next”. On the next page, click “Unlink & delete”. Doing this will unlink your CoC from Gmail.
How do I connect my Clash of Clans to Google Play?
To connect your Clash of Clans account to Google Play, you will need to do the following steps:
1. Open Clash of Clans on your device.
2. Tap the Settings icon located in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap the “Link a Device” option.
4. Tap the Google Play icon.
5. Enter your Google Play account login information when prompted.
6. Verify the account you would like to link.
7. Finally, tap the “Link” button.
After your Clash of Clans account has been linked to your Google Play account, you’ll be able to access it from the same device or from any other device that is connected to your Google Play account.
Keep in mind that linking your account will bind it to the Google Play services, so be sure to use this option only if you’re sure that you want your account connect with your Google Play account.
If you’ve linked your game progress in Clash of Clans to a Google+ or Game Center account, you can easily unlink it by following the steps listed below:
1. Open the in-game Settings menu
2. Tap the “Disconnect” button next to Google+
3. Tap “Yes” when asked to confirm
Game Center users:
1. Open the in-game Settings menu
2. Tap the “Change” button in the “Game Center” section
3. Tap the “Disconnect” button next to Game Center
4. Tap “Yes” when asked to confirm
If you just linked your game account to an email, you’ll need to contact the customer support for Clash of Clans for assistance in unlink it. The support team can be contacted through their Support Form on the Supercell website.
In either case, please be aware that unlinking your game account means that any progress that was previously stored in the cloud will be permanently lost. Therefore, it is advisable to link a new account and switch over to that before unlink the current account.
It is possible to unlink a Google account from your device or app. This can be done in a few different ways, depending on where the account is linked.
If the Google account is linked to a phone or tablet, you can go to Settings and choose Accounts. Select the Google account from the list and select “Remove Account”. This will unlink the Google account from that device.
If you have the Google Account linked to a web browser, such as Chrome, you can go to your Google Account Settings. Select “Sign-in & security”, and then “Connected Apps & Sites”. From here, you can select “Manage Apps”, and you will then be able to see a list of all the applications and sites that are connected to your Google account.
Select the application or site that you want to unlink, and then select “Remove”.
If you have the Google Account linked to a social media platform, such as YouTube or Facebook, you can go to the the platform’s settings and select “Account” or “Connected Accounts”. You should then be able to see the Google account that is linked to that platform.
Select “Unlink” or “Remove” to unlink the Google account from that platform.
It is also possible to unlink a Google account from an app by going to the app’s settings. Select “Accounts” and then select the Google account that is linked. Choose “Unlink” or “Remove” to unlink the Google account from the app.
Yes, it is possible to unlink Gmail accounts. You may need to unlink your Gmail accounts for several reasons, such as if you want to transfer ownership of a domain, switch from one account to another, or add a secondary account.
To unlink Gmail accounts, you must be logged in with the account you want to unlink. Then, open Account Settings by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right corner. Under the Account Permissions section, click the “Unlink this account” button next to the account you want to remove.
After hitting the Unlink button, click “Yes, Unlink Account” to confirm your decision and then the account should be unlinked.