To remove a Pokemon from your Google account, you need to first go to your Google Account’s Google Play Games app. Once there, select the “Account” option from the menu and find the Pokemon game you wish to remove.
Select the game and select the “Uninstall” option in the menu. Confirm that you want to uninstall the game by tapping “Uninstall Game”. This will completely remove the game from your Google account and delete all associated information with it.
If you were using any in-game currencies such as coins or items, these will also be deleted.
How do you delete a linked Pokemon account?
To delete your linked Pokémon account, you’ll need to take the following steps.
1. Log in to your account on your device. If you are using a computer, you can use the Pokémon Home app. If you’re using a smartphone, you can use the Pokémon Go app.
2. Once logged in, go to the ‘Settings’ option and then select ‘Account Settings’.
3. You’ll see an option for ‘Linked Accounts’. Click on the ‘Unlink’ option for the Pokémon account that you want to delete.
4. A message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to unlink your account. Select ‘Yes’ to confirm.
5. Once your account is unlinked, you will be returned to the Settings page.
6. From there, you can now click on the ‘Delete Account’ option in order to permanently delete your account. You will then be prompted to confirm that you wish to delete your account. Once you select ‘Yes’, your account will be deleted permanently.
Can I delete my Pokémon GO account and start over?
Yes, you can delete your Pokémon GO account and start over. Before doing so, make sure that any Pokémon you want to keep are transferred to the Pokémon Bank. You can also transfer your Pokémon to another account, as long as you know the username and password for the account you are transferring to.
To delete your Pokémon GO account:
1. Log into your Pokémon GO account and tap the Poké Ball at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the Settings icon (the gear icon) in the upper-right corner.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the Delete Account button.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the account deletion process.
Once you have deleted your Pokémon GO account, you can create a new one and start the game afresh.
How long does it take to delete Pokémon GO account?
It usually takes about 1-2 days for the Pokémon GO account to be deleted once the request has been submitted. In order for the deletion request to be processed, you must comply with all the given steps provided by Niantic, the developer of the app.
Firstly, you must log in to your account, then go to the Support page and select Delete Account. You will be asked to enter your username and password. After you submit your request, you will receive an automated email regarding the status of your request.
If the request meets all the requirements it will be processed within 1-2 days of submission. You should also keep in mind that it can take some additional time to delete your profile completely from the app, so you will have to wait a little bit longer.
How do I unlink my Pokemon from my Facebook?
In order to unlink your Pokemon from your Facebook account, you will need to go through the following steps:
1. Open the Pokemon app on your device, and tap on the Settings tab (this is usually located in the bottom right corner).
2. Scroll down the Settings page and tap on the “Facebook” option.
3. On the Facebook page, tap on the “Unlink from Facebook” option.
4. A confirmation message will appear, asking if you are sure that you want to unlink your Facebook account. Select “Yes” if you are sure, and “No” if you want to keep your Facebook account linked.
5. After confirming your decision, your Facebook account will be unlinked and you will no longer be able to use the data that was synced with your Facebook account.
Can you have multiple Pokémon GO accounts?
Yes, you can have multiple Pokémon GO accounts on the same device. However, you need to be aware that having multiple accounts is against Pokémon GO’s Terms of Service (ToS) and also goes against Niantic’s fair play policy.
To be able to play multiple accounts, each will need its own Google account. These can be either separate accounts or one account with multiple profiles. To have these profiles accessible, you have to select “Add another account” on the Pokémon GO app and then log in with the respective Google account.
When logging in with the Google account, be aware that data from the previous account may get mixed. To avoid this, make sure to login with one Google account first and then go to the settings before logging in with the other account.
Doing this will ensure the other account does not mix any of the data from the first account.
How do I delete my Niantic profile?
Deleting your Niantic profile is a straightforward process. To do so, you’ll just need to visit the Niantic Support website and select “Account Security” under the “Help” tab. From there, you’ll need to log into your account then click on the “Delete Account” button.
If you’d like to delete your profile permanently, you’ll need to contact Niantic Support directly. You will also be asked to fill out a form to validate that it is truly your request. Once the form is completed and processed, your profile will be permanently deleted.
It’s important to note that after you delete your profile, you won’t be able to access any games associated with your Niantic profile. You won’t be able to retrieve any account information, including access to past purchases, friends list, or user achievements.
Does deleting Pokémon app delete account?
No, deleting the Pokémon app does not delete your account. Your Pokémon account data is stored on your device and backed up in the cloud, so deleting the Pokémon app will not delete your account. However, if you uninstall the app, your previously collected data will still be stored, but you won’t be able to access it from the Pokémon app.
To keep your account data secure, you should also make sure that you have a strong password for your Pokémon account and that you log out before deleting the app.
How do I find my Pokémon username and password?
If you have forgotten your Pokémon username and/or password, there is no need to worry. You can easily find both your username and password by going to the Pokémon website and clicking on “Forgotten Username or Password”.
Once you are on this page, enter the email address associated with your Pokémon account and click “Request Password Reset”. You will then receive an email from Pokémon containing a unique link. This link will allow you to reset your password, after which you will be able to log in with your username and the new password.
Can I play Pokémon GO without signing in?
No, unfortunately, it is not possible to play Pokémon GO without signing in. In order to play the game and access all its features, you must sign in using either a Google account or a Pokémon Trainer Club account.
Once you sign in, you will then create your Avatar and join a Team. After that, you can explore the in-game world, catch Pokémon, and take on challenging Raids and Gym Battles.